Hi, Guys Kanthu Here. Today I am going to Unbox Motorola Latest Mid-range smartphone ” Moto One power”. The company launched this device with reasonable price in the Indian market. This is the first smartphone from the Motorola comes with Notch Design. Before we are going to unbox this smartphone let us see Quick Specifications Of this device.
Moto One Power Specifications ( Quick Specs ) :
- Dimensions: 155.8×75.9×9.98mm; Weight: 170g
- 6.2-inch Full HD+ Display With Notch
- Snapdragon 636 Soc ; CPU: Clocking Speed up to 1.8GHz ( Octa-core processor ) ; GPU:Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB Ram with 64GB Internal storage
- Dual Sim + Micro Sd Card ( You can expand the memory up to 256GB Via Micro SD Card )
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, Dual LED flash & 5MP secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.0μm pixel size, 4K video recording.
- 12MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.25μm pixel size, portraits, LED flash.
- Android Oreo, upgradable to Android 9.0
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
- Other features: Dolby audio, P2i water-repellent nanocoating, Dual Microphones.
- 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS.
Moto One Power Box Contents :
- Moto One power smartphone
- Back case
- Sim tool
- Type C Cable
Moto One Power Unboxing: Video